Registration Fees (in euro, Including vat at 19%)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until February 6, 2012
February 7- April 23, 2012
From April 24, 2012
Other Health Professional* (Physical/Occupational/SpeechTherapists,Nurses)
Congress Dinner (optional)
Subject to availability
|Additional Ticket to the Get Together Reception (Optional)
* Students/Residents/Other Health Professional: A supportive letter signed by the head of the department and confirming this status or a valid status card must accompany the registration form. Please send the letter to email@example.com or fax to +41 22 906 9140 to the attention of MDPD registration department.
** Developing Countries registration fee refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. For the detailed list of developing countries please click here.
To learn more about the Country Classification of the World Bank check their website at World Bank Website
Registration fees for Participants include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the congress
- Invitation to the Get-Together Reception on Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 19:00
- Coffee breaks
- Entrance to the exhibition
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: "MDPD 2012 Registration" (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A, Account Number: 693980-52-341
IBAN No: CH80 0483 5069 3980 5234 1
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
- Cancellations received up and including February 6, 2012 – full refund less €25 handling fees
- Cancellations received between February 7 to March 20, 2012 – 50% will be refunded
- After March 20, 2012– no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact:
Ms. Mor Kristal
Registration & Accommodation Manager
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 ext: 554
Fax: +41 22 9069140
For inquiries, please contact:
MDPD 2012 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 906 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140