Abstract submission is now closed
- Voice disorders, evaluation and management
- Swallowing disorders
- Airway stenosis
- Pediatric laryngology
- Benign lesions of the larynx
- Early laryngeal malignancies
- Vocal cord palsy
- Laryngeal and tracheal transplant
- Advances in Laryngology
- Interesting case reports are welcomed and will be considered for poster presentation.
Abstract submission guidance:
- Abstracts must be submitted before Sunday 10th April 2011. All abstracts will be reviewed by the faculty and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and clinical applicability of the work.
- Presenting authors must be registered for at least the first two days of the Laryngology 2011 meeting.
- Work must be original and not have been published or presented in any international meetings previously.
- Abstracts must be typed in English.
- Abstracts must be structured (background, methods, results) and no more than 300 words excluding the title and authors' names.
- Abstracts must include the names of the presenting author, co-authors and institute.
- Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
- Laryngology 2011 scientific faculty reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts as either oral or poster presentations and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.