Abstracts must be submitted via this website.
Please click on the "Online Abstract Submission" button and follow the submission instructions carefully.
Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline date of Friday, 3rd February 2012.
- Long term outcome of SCI
- Health economics and cost management
- Putting evidence into practice
- Free Papers
- Allocations of all abstracts are determined by the abstract review committee of the meeting.
- Only registered delegates may present abstracts. If your abstract is accepted and you do not register within an appropriate timeframe, your abstract will be withdrawn.
- Abstracts are not edited by the organisers and author corrections will not be accepted after the final submissions deadline. Abstracts should be checked carefully for accuracy prior to submission.
- Author's names should be submitted in the format ' A. Smith'. The submitting author MUST be the presenting author.
- The title of the abstract should be a maximum of 150 characters.
- Please ensure that the first word of your title starts with a capital letter. All other words (apart from proper nouns) should be in lower case. Do not type your title in CAPITAL letters.
- The abstract may be a maximum of 300 words.
Abstracts exceeding this limit will be truncated.
Should you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org