In USD, Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|July 3rd, 2012
||July 4th - September 12, 2012
||from September 13, 2012 and Onsite|
|Lower and Lower-Middle Income Countries *** - IGCS Members
| Lower and Lower-Middle Income Countries *** – Non IGCS Members
|IGCS Evening Reservation -
Fee for registered participant
|IGCS Evening Additional Ticket for Guests
* Fellows/Nurses – Letter of verification from the Head of Department required
** Student registration form must be accompanied by a letter from the head of department confirming their status
and/or a valid student card
*** Lower income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income economies
countries; click here to see the Country Classification data (Low-income, Lower-middle-income and Upper-middle-
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Admission to Scientific Sessions
- Admission to the Exhibition Area
- Printed Meeting Materials
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Coffee/Tea breaks and lunches
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: IGCS 2012 Congress, Vancouver
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A, Account Number: 693980-52-347
IBAN No: CH15 0483 5069 3980 5234 7
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
- Cancellations received up and including July 3rd, 2012 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between July 4th - September 24th, 2012– 50% will be refunded.
- After September 25th, 2012 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
IGCS 2012 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9134