Below is information regarding the arrangements made before and during the ICS Annual Meeting for members of the Press.
Members of the press are offered complimentary registration to the ICS Annual Meeting. Press registration allows access to all scientific sessions, the exhibition, press centre and includes an invitation to the Welcome Reception. A limited number of tickets are also allocated for press to attend Courses and Workshops free of charge, however these are available at a first-come-first-served basis. More information may be found below.
For pre-registration please download the following press registration form:
Please email/fax the registration form along with a copy of a valid press card, to the attention of Michelle Green by email/fax: Fax: +41 22 906 9140, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For onsite registration: Members of the press should register at the registration desk in the main registration area. Please be sure to bring a valid press card, otherwise press registration cannot be offered.
Members of the press are invited to use the facilities of the Press Centre located in Hall K of the SECC. During the opening hours (below) internet, computers, a printer, will be available for accredited press.
Wednesday, 31 August, 2011 07:00 – 19:00
Thursday, 1 September, 2011 07:00 – 17:30
Friday, 2 September, 2011 07:00 – 17:00
An informal ICS Press Conference will take place in the Press Centre on Wednesday 31 August, 2011, 10:35-11:00.
Courses & Workshops Registration Instructions:
For interviews with individuals please contact ICS office:
- There will be three places allocated to each course/workshop (excluding free events) for members of the press.
- Each member of press will be entitled to two free passes to attend courses/workshops.
- To obtain these passes, the member of press must request a pass to a specific workshop either when registering in advance or at the registration desk onsite.
- These will be allocated on a first come first served basis and the name of the member of press will be recorded upon distribution.
- Should a member of press decide they do not wish to attend a course/workshop after receiving the pass, they MUST return it to the registration desk so that the pass can be redistributed.
- NB: the invitation to press will include expressions of interest to attend particular workshops/courses. This will not guarantee entry to these courses as receipt of passes is decided on a first come first serve basis as outlined above.
International Continence Society
19 Portland Square , Bristol
BS2 8SJ, UK
Tel: +44 117 9444881
Fax: +44 117 9444882