All fees are in EUROS (including VAT at 21%). All fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadline
(up to & including10 June, 2013)
(up to & including 19 August, 2013)
(from 20 August, 2013)
|Full Participants – ICS Member*
|Full Participants – Non-Member
|Nurses / Physiotherapists / Trainees – ICS Member*
||Free but pre-registration required|
|Courses and Workshops |
Registration for Workshops is only available to participants registered for the Annual Meeting
|Courses and Workshops – ICS Member*
|Courses and Workshops – Non-Member
|W31 – 3rd-4th Degree Tears – ICS Members*
|W31 – 3rd-4th Degree Tears – Non Members
W17 – Conservative management of urinary incontinence in the adult:a nursing approach
W19 – Special concerns in continence awareness: a Continence Promotion Committee initiative
W30 – Conservative management of adult pelvic floor dysfunction: a physiotherapy approach
|All free but pre-registration required|
|ICS Committee Activities
||All free but pre-registration required|
||Free but pre-registration required|
|12th Physiotherapy Round Table (inc reception)
|Ethics Lunch Time Lecture (inc lunch)
|Nursing Forum (inc lunch)
|Pelvic Floor Exercise Class
|Meet the Experts
|ICS Annual Dinner
|Additional Guest ticket for the Welcome Reception
* ICS Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must have renewed their membership for 2013 before registering for the Annual Meeting. Only valid ICS members as of 18 August, 2013 at 00:00:00 (GMT+1) will be entitled to the reduced rate and this is subject to confirmation by the ICS office. To learn more about ICS membership and become an ICS member, please visit www.icsoffice.org and follow the links to the membership page.
Workshops and Sessions - please note only participants registered to the Annual Meeting will be entitled to register for workshops and additional sessions.
Workshops 17, 19 and 30 are free workshops for all participants registered to the Annual Meeting. Pre-registration is required.
In case you have already registered and would like to book an additional Workshop or session,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about ICS membership and become an ICS member, please visit www.icsoffice.org and follow the links to the membership page.
Spaces for the Annual Dinner and Workshops are limited. Ticket sales will be on a first come, first served basis. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommended that you book at the time of your registration.
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Entrance to the Meeting sessions and Exhibition
- Annual Meeting publications
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday, 27 August 2013
- Lunches and coffee breaks from Wednesday, 28 August - Friday 30 August 2013
- Meeting CME credits
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ICS 2013 Barcelona (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A, Account Number: 693980-52-461
IBAN No: CH41 0483 5069 3980 5246 1
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
- Cancellations received until June 09, 2013 – full refund less 35 EUR handling fee.
- Cancellations received between June 10 and July 18, 2013 – 50% will be refunded.
- After July 19, 2013 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
Space in the Workshops, Meet the Expert and the Gala Dinner will be limited. It is strongly recommended that you book at the time of your registration to avoid disappointment. Priority will be given on a first come, first served basis.
Badges & bags
Please note that badges, Bags and workshops/course tickets and tickets to the social events will be available at the Registration Desk at the Meeting. They will not be sent out before the Meeting.
Name badges must be worn at all times to gain access to the conference venue and to workshops and scientific sessions.
ICS 2013 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 906 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140