On-line registration is now closed.
On Site Registration Desk will be open at the MiCo – Milano Congressi (South wing, gATE 2) as follows:
|Tuesday, May 28
||08:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday, May 29
|thursday, May 30
|friday, MAY 31
Registration Fees (In EUR):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
until March 11, 2013
March 12-May 21, 2013
From May 22, 2013
|ESPID Member *
|Meet the Expert & Networking Sessions ***
||Complimentary, however pre-registration is required on site|
* ESPID member: Registration as an ESPID Member is possible only once your membership and fees are confirmed by the ESPID Membership Department. For more information concerning your membership, please contact email@example.com.
** Student/Resident/Fellow/Trainee: for participants 35 year old and under at the Meeting start date. An ID as well as an official letter of the institution (PDF format) originally stamped and signed by the head of the department and confirming this status, must accompany the registration form.
Please send the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +41 22 906 9140 to the attention of ESPID registration department.
*** Meet the Expert & Networking Session: participation for both activities is included in the registration fees,
however pre-registration is required onsite. Tickets will be given on a “first come first serve” basis.
Tickets will be available on the day preceding each session at the registration area.
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Delegate’s bag with Meeting’s material
- Refreshments during the meeting
- Opening Ceremony and Get Together Reception, Wednesday, May 29th
- Bill Marshall Award and Lecture
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESPID 2013 (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A, Account Number: 693980-52-429
IBAN No: CH32 0483 5069 3980 5242 9
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
- Cancellations received up and including March 11, 2013 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 12 to April 16, 2013 – 50% will be refunded.
- After April 16, 2013– no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact :
Tel: +41 22 9080488 Ext 976
Fax: +41 22 9069174