POSTER SESSIONS & PRESENTATION INFORMATION
Poster presentations have been allocated to match the sessions taking place in the programme on the same day.
Posters may be mounted from 08:00 on the day of your presentation and removed by 18:00 on the same day. As posters are presented in shifts any that remain mounted at the end of the day will be removed by staff at the venue.
The summary of poster topics to be displayed on each day is:
Saturday, 28 March – Poster Session I – Skull base
Sunday, 29 March – Poster Session II – Functional & Vascular
Monday, 30 March – Poster Session III – Oncology
Tuesday, 31 March – Poster Session IV - Pediatric, Spine & Other
Presenting authors are requested to be prepared by their posters during coffee and lunch breaks to answer questions from participants and Scientific Committee members.
Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster:
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of cardboard.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm (3') wide x 170cm. (5'6") high
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Double sided tape and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
- Please refer to the Final Programme book that you will receive upon arrival at the Congress for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.