INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF POSTERS
Your poster should be displayed as per the poster board number in the Program Book that you will receive at the Congress.
Please note that there are 3 days of Poster Sessions (Poster Session 1: March 27, Poster Session 2: March 28, and Poster Session 3: March 29), and each poster is displayed for ONE day only.
Notifications have been sent informing each poster presenter about his/her session.
Please note that Posters must be put up between 7:30 and 8:30 on the morning your poster is scheduled for.
Presenting authors will be requested to stand next to their poster boards during the morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
Posters must be removed between 17:30 and 18:30 on the same day as your poster is scheduled. Any posters left up after 18:30 will be removed and disposed of.
Only abstracts of participants who have registered will be included in the program and on the abstract CD.
Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please refer to the Program Book for the poster number assigned to you. Please use the board with the same number.