Commitment to the Highest Standards in CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programs. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organization contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates the Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, effective and financially viable medical events.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan
- Evaluate best practices in Autoimmune Diseases
- Discuss new scientific knowledge and recent research findings about Autoimmune Diseases
- Recognise opportunities for scientific collaborations around the world
- Integrate the most up to date information in their clinical and research activities
- Employ novel multidisciplinary treatment strategies for patients with rheumatologic and Autoimmune Diseases
- Evaluate the most important aspects of diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune disease
ICA 2014 is the global meeting place for experts in immunology, rheumatology and related fields to discuss under one roof address the genetic, etiology, diagnostic, clinical aspects and novel therapies of 80 autoimmune diseases.Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT AND CREDIT DESIGNATION
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
The 9th International Congress on Autoimmunity is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
The 9th International Congress on Autoimmunity is designated for a maximum of, or up to, 24 European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca.
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
|Credits per day
|Wednesday, March 26, 2014
(only for attendees of the Basic Immunology Course or the Vaccine Symposium)
|Thursday, March 27, 2014
|| 6 |
|Friday, March 28, 2014
|Saturday, March 29, 2014
|| 6 |
|Sunday, March 30, 2014
RECEIVE YOUR CME/CPD CERTIFICATE
Your CME/CPD certificate will be delivered electronically after completing the educational evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process will take 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of the CME/CPD accreditation process and helps improve future educational offerings.
1. Follow the link in the email notification sent at the end of the event, or click here.
2. Complete the anonymous online evaluation
3. You will be automatically directed to the credit claim system
4. Login with your unique User ID (included in your registration package, on your badge, or in the email sent after the event)
5. Indicate the number of hours you attended
6. Your CME/CPD certificate will be available for download and also emailed to the address provided
7. Retain the certificate for your personal records
DISCLOSURE AND RESOLUTION OF PERSONAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
o Click HERE to view Speaker Discloure
industry SUPPORT DISCLOSURE
This event is supported, in part, by funding from industry. All support is managed in strict accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support. Appropriate acknowledgement of all supporting organisations is made in the programme guide, on the event website, and with signage during the event.
o View a list of all industry supporters here.