Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster:
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm (3') wide x 120cm. (5'6") high
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Double sided tape and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be available to assist you.
- Please refer to the Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Conference for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.
- Should you wish, A4 envelopes are available to place reprints of your poster or relevant material. These are available upon request from on-site staff.