ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED!!!
The Scientific Committee wishes to thank all authors who submitted abstracts to the 21st Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL) in Bangkok, Thailand. Over 1,700 abstracts have been received from over 80 countries.
Accepted abstracts will be selected for Oral or Poster presentations and will be published in Hepatology International.
Abstract authors are required to register as a delegate. Failure to register before 15 December 2010 will result to automatic cancellation of accepted abstract from inclusion in the scientific program and publication in the journal.
- Online Abstract Submission open: 15 July 2010
- Abstract Submission Deadline Extension: 31 October 2010
- Acceptance Notification: 20 November 2010
- Early-bird Registration Deadline: 15 December 2010
- Pre-registration Deadline: 01 February 2011
- Congress Dates: 17-20 February 2011
ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION:
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the corresponding author on or before 20 November 2010. If you do not receive notification by 20 November 2010, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com.