ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 1
Please follow the instructions listed on the website step-by-step.
- Following peer review, abstracts will be accepted as either oral or poster presentations and will appear in the Congress materials.
- Abstracts will be published upon payment of registration fees, to be received by the Congress Secretariat no later than August 5th.
- If you are unable to submit your abstracts via the website, please contact the Congress Secretariat.
- Abstracts submitted by fax will not be accepted.
- Authors presenting abstracts must be registered participants.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and be of high enough quality for publication.
- Uncommon abbreviations must be defined on first use.
- Abstract title (not more than 20 words)
- Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words.
- Abstracts should clearly state:
Background and aims
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Images, table, diagrams, graphs must be saved and uploading as JPG files. Other file types cannot be accepted. Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final printed material.
Authors of accepted posters may be requested to present a 5 minute oral presentation of their work.
All those whose posters have been accepted are requested to prepare 3 slides to accompany their presentation.